AndFHEM is an application to control devices using an FHEM home automation server.
* Cache FHEM data on your device. No need to load all the data on every request.
* Manage your devices in rooms. Create favorites to get a status summary.
* View devices aggregated by functionality, not by device type.
* Control and switch your devices, incl. heating, dimming, ...
* View your FileLog data in zoomable plots.
* Switch between an arbitrary amount of FHEM servers (Premium only)
* Create timers without having to write Perl code within the FHEM config.
* Switch devices based on Tasker, Locale or Llama
* Draw data from telnet and FHEMWEB interface
* Receive push notifications using Google Cloud Messaging (GCM).
* Send user-defined commands to FHEM
The list grew too long to show it right here. See http://andfhem.klass.li for the full list!
The application is financed by showing ads. You can disable the advertisements by buying andFHEM Premium within the application!
andFHEM is a free software application from the Themes & Wallpaper subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-26. The program can be installed on Android.
andFHEM (version 4.3.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.